It seems like it has been a while since I wrote a new post. That is probably because “Life happens” despite our wanting it to or not. To give you the cliff notes on what has been going on over the last several weeks/months I will summarize.
- Our son sustained a skull fracture with a small brain bleed during an inner tubing incident in the snow (story pending)
- Our older daughter broke her wrist on roller skates after being attacked by a butterfly (story pending)
- Our Old Sprinter van was returned to the manufacturer for various reasons (story pending)
- Our replacement Sprinter was received and is currently at the dealer pending repairs (story pending)
- We took a camping trip to Carpinteria State Beach with the kids (story pending)
- We joined a wine club
- We joined a whisky club
- We took a trip to Laramie Wyoming
Many of these stories will be written in the coming weeks. However, with the obvious difficulties of the kids getting hurt, it has been difficult to find motivation to sit down and write. I can report that everyone is healthy and pretty much back to normal and we are very fortunate for their recovery. I hope the cliff notes will entice you to come back for the whole story in the future.